[Talk-GB] Marking closed businesses

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:24:37 UTC 2019

Fuanctioning restaurants and food-related shops are listed in the FHRS
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_Food_Hygiene_Rating_System

As an aside, it can be useful to retain the old name of a
restaurant/pub/takeaway so that other mappers don't re-add it...can someone
remind me what tag they'd use for an ex-name please?