[Talk-GB] More imagery

Dan Stowell danstowell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 16:55:32 UTC 2019

Yes, I'm sure it would. Are there any specific nicenesses of these aerials
- eg hi red, recent, different time of day?

I'm currently having discussions about mapping solar panels in the UK. Both
manually and semi automatically. (Don't worry, no weird imports!) Although
existing imagery might be fine for this, the more the merrier...

Best
Dan

Op woensdag 6 maart 2019 schreef chilton steve via Talk-GB <
talk-gb at openstreetmap.org>:
> Would OSM benefit from another imagery source? Getmapping have
tentatively offered theirs. See:
https://itsahill.wordpress.com/2019/03/05/edina-geoforum-2019/

--
http://www.mcld.co.uk