[Talk-GB] Fw: Road name contradictions in the UK

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:10:56 UTC 2019

I randomly found 2 good examples:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/634592359 and
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/478481882 which are both new housing
estates....which would fit why a road with a lot of houses is unnamed. They
may have been mapped prior to them receiving official road names.

The case that Greg already noted, mobile home parks, e.g.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/230945815 may have road names but are
sometimes private property and not accessible to mappers.

Perhaps there is extra processing that could classify them?