[Talk-GB] How to map new housing?

phil at trigpoint.me.uk phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri Mar 8 10:51:36 UTC 2019

Hi Dave
In general new housing is a bit of a best guess and a bit of creative use of gps traces. I use techniques such as walk the roads and cross over, or put a wiggle in, when I am level with the ends of the building.

I tend to use those traces locally in josm as they will be a bit odd to someone else.

HTH Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Sailfish device