[Talk-GB] How to map new housing?

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:07:33 UTC 2019

If you've got no imagery - basically you're stuffed for building outlines
except for guesswork ( I tag these as "visual estimate" - sound a bit
better). Digital Globe Imagery tends to have more new housing estates than
other imagery sets .If you've surveyed an area just add address nodes

Regards

Brian