[Talk-GB] Fw: Road name contradictions in the UK

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 8 14:54:18 UTC 2019

On 08/03/2019 10:15, Andy Townsend wrote:
> OS Locator is/was a good source of those missing names, as shown in
> "Musical Chairs" here:

There's also:
http://product.itoworld.com/product/data/osm_analysis/

Although don't be deceived by the 'Last Updated' date - It's not being
updated. When I contacted ITO to check if they'd had a change of heart &
were using OS Open Data, I received a reply "no plans to spend any time
developing OSM Analysis or Ito Map any further"

Would it take much effort to upgrade Musical Chairs to use OS Open Roads?

Cheers
DaveF