[Talk-GB] Bridleway or track?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 23:19:31 UTC 2019

On 11/03/19 10:03, Dave F via Talk-GB wrote:

> On 10/03/2019 22:37, Martin Wynne wrote:
>> Thanks for the comments.
>>
>> I'm surprised some folks can be so dogmatic,
>
> A surprising comment considering on your 'rarity' claim.

Comment? If a clear distinction between two things is wanted then there
needs to be a dogmatic answer? :)

>> Changing the subject a little, is it still a track if wide enough for
>> a vehicle, but the landowner has physically blocked vehicles from
>> entering it with barrier=block
>
> There's clearly no evidence of 4 wheeled vehicles, so it should be
> marked as a bridleway,
Is there evidence of bridleway use?
> but It's advisable to check the whole length as sections can be used
> by vehicles such as agricultural ones to get between adjacent fields.

Then the sections will have to be separated and individually tagged.

{beer? I think I'll just have a cup of tea. (meaning .. don't take any
of this discussion personally)}