[Talk-GB] Bridleway or track?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 11 20:21:04 UTC 2019

highway=bridleway was, I believe, conceived to be used as a shortcut tag 
for the below, but if the way is a track, they should be included.


On 11/03/2019 08:49, phil at trigpoint.me.uk wrote:
> Access tags for a bridleway in the UK or in my experience  England and Wales should be horse=designated, foot=designated and bicycle=designated. As Andy mentioned the important tag is designation=public_bridleway.

More information about the Talk-GB mailing list