[Talk-GB] London venues

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:14:24 UTC 2019

Hi all,

For the next OSM UK annual general meeting we thought we would try London
as a possible location. Does anyone know of good (and cheap) venues that we
can use? We have 100 members but would expect the number to actually attend
would be in the region of 20-30 unless paired with a significant other
event.

Dates: We are thinking Saturday 8 June as a starting point but can move to
other Saturdays if venue availability is better.

Best regards,
*Rob*

P.S. Plans for a Bristol event are still in the works. This has taken
longer than we had hoped as it is a joint event. Hopefully some news on it
shortly.