[Talk-GB] Bridleway or track?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 14 13:24:32 UTC 2019

Hi

Nothing except the fact people walk along a way is implied by path or
footway. The legality or ability to use it is defined with sub/adjective
tags, such as width.

The path tag is actively being discouraged.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Richard/diary/20333

OSM-Carto rendering doesn't distinguish it from 'footway' any longer.

Cheers
DaveF