[Talk-GB] Bridleway or track?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 15 01:24:29 UTC 2019

I believe there's a difference between discouraged & deprecated.

i agree path & footway are synonymous. When they're substituted for each
other there's no difference in meaning.

The path proposal never produced a clear, unique definition.

AFAIA, neither tag had any impied permissions or condition attributes.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Approved_features/Path

DaveF