[Talk-GB] Press opportunity

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 11:59:31 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We have been approached by the press (national newspaper/online). They are
wanting to write an article in their weekend magazine on OSM as part of a
series on "hidden work that makes the internet thrive".

They asked if they can meet an OSM mapper and meet them whilst out mapping.
Aim is to do this next week (commencing 1 April). Author is London based so
somewhere within a couple hours travel is best. Could also include a phone
interview.

If interested please let me know as soon as possible as the deadline seems
to be the end of the week.

Thanks,
*Rob*