[Talk-GB] OSMappers meeting in Norfolk

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Wed May 1 06:40:50 UTC 2019

NorDev is https://www.meetup.com/Norfolk-Developers-NorDev/ and
https://www.norfolkdevelopers.com/

MapTime http://maptime.io/ is a generic brand for mapping/development
meetups, which, if you started a group might get people's attention.

CodeClub is a kids' programming club, I think I meant Codebar
https://codebar.io/ which is a club for underrepresented people to learn
programming.

The 'Who is around me?' is a good idea, also looking at notes in the main
https://www.openstreetmap.org/

The main thing is that I only have encouragement to give, and not answers.