[Talk-GB] OSMUK AGM venue

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:38:08 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I've been to look at the proposed venue for the OSMUK AGM this morning.
Newspeak House, very near to Brick Lane in London.

The event space is really nice, will cope with 30-80 people and has an
adjoining cafe. I'm also told that we can easily nip out to buy bagels from
a famous local shop if we want to provide snacks. It should be ideal for an
AGM plus any other presentations or discussions we want to arrange.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jnicho02/47014178774/in/photostream

I've also met with Wikimedia UK who are interested in joint activities, so
will explore any "Wikidata meets OSM" crossover.

Regards,
               Jez