[Talk-GB] OSMappers meeting in Norfolk

nkn at posteo.net nkn at posteo.net
Wed May 15 20:43:15 UTC 2019

Hi

Robert - Thank you for the Norfolk/Meetups wiki page!

Jez - Adivce is hard to give after doing this for the first time but
here are some thoughts. For the recent meeting, I received the most
site. Apparently not many people in Norfolk read this list (or simply
enjoy mapping on their own). It is a bit time-consuming but it was worth
it and I might do it again for the coming meeting.

In terms of date and time, I believe a weekend day and a time in the
middle of the day makes sense for people to travel to the place. I
preferred a public locality that can be reached by public transport. As
it was an initial meeting, there was no thematic agenda but that could
change in the future, depending what people prefer to do. However, I
don't believe this occurs anytime soon as there is no routine
established yet.

It would be great to read about experiences from people who frequently
organise or join OSM meetings.

Regards
Nora