[Talk-GB] Increase of mail size limit

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Thu May 16 20:00:17 UTC 2019

Personally I don't think that is very user friendly. I can post onto my
Google drive or upload to the wiki (if it's one of the very few file types
it supports) but others may not know or be bothered.

It's quite normal to include attachments in line with communication (e.g an
attachment in an email or an attachment in a chat/instant message program).
We should allow people the choice so that they are able to do what comes
naturally to them.

*Rob*