[Talk-GB] Tools to support solar panel mapping?

Gregory Williams gregory at gregorywilliams.me.uk
Fri May 24 07:05:42 UTC 2019

I note that the FiT register data does have the LLSOA for each entry. So I think that could be used as a means of measuring completeness in a more granular manner than local authority or the first half of the postcode. The OSM data can also be determined per LLSOA. Both the number of installations and the total generating capacity could be used. It'd never be perfect, but would help to identify areas to survey on the ground.

Gregory

Sent from Mailspring<https://link.getmailspring.com/link/C0FBC5E9-578F-4F1F-91B5-4E52E5927247@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%2F&recipient=dGFsay1nYkBvcGVuc3RyZWV0bWFwLm9yZw%3D%3D>, the best free email app for work