[Talk-GB] Farmland (crop or animals)?

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri May 24 09:59:57 UTC 2019

I have used farmland=pasture and farmland=arable to cover these cases.

Other cases could be farmland=vineyard.

Sadly too many mappers use meadow to describe pasture which is a shame as it would be good to be able to find real meadows. Obviously these cannot easily be armchaired.

I don't really understand why meadow was hijacked.

Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Sailfish device