[Talk-GB] Monochrome map layers

Mark Goodge mark at good-stuff.co.uk
Tue Nov 12 14:59:27 UTC 2019

Does anyone know of a map layer/tile set that is completely
monochrome? I want to create some maps specifically for printing, but
the standard Carto layer is costly to print in colour and doesn't work
very well when printed in black and white as it uses a lot of subtle
colour for detail.

Specifically, what I want them for is to print off maps of local
neighbourhoods and villages for use when delivering leaflets (yes,
this is general election related!), so that people can easily see
where they need to go and mark off, using a highlighter, the streets
they have done.

Any suggestions?

Mark