[Talk-GB] OSM-UK misunderstands the British Isles

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 15:42:15 UTC 2019

Hi Dave,

There was a long and detailed discussion about where is covered by OSMUK.
The result was United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
+ British Crown Dependencies, which includes the Isle of Man. I believe
that this is also what many people in the OSM community tend to mean when
they say 'UK'.

Like many relationships, it's complicated.

Regards,
             Jez