[Talk-GB] Lancashire prow_ref reference table

Tony OSM tonyosm9 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 12:01:11 UTC 2019

Lancashire PROW data has been made available and is presented on
http://www.mapthepaths.org.uk/ and http://www.rowmaps.com/

The reference presented is in the style "9-4 5". I have researched and
analysed the data used by Rowmaps, read Lancashire County Council public
notices and noted that LCC notices use two formats in their notices,
they refer to Footpath 9-4-5 and Adlington FP 5 in the map and
descriptive parts of a notice. Consistency - nil point!
My analysis of the available data shows 9 is Chorley District, 4 is
Adlington Parish and 5 is the sequence number. My collated list from the
Rowmap data has the district and parish references and names, so I can
read across from Rowmaps and MapThePaths to the preferred prow_ref
formatĀ  Adlington FP 5.
I wish to share the data table either as a csv file, as a table in the
wiki or both - but I need suggestions as to where it should go - in an
existing wiki page or a new page?
There are 235 data rows in the table.

TonyS999