[Talk-GB] Lancashire prow_ref reference table

Tony OSM tonyosm9 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 23:41:43 UTC 2019

Adam, thank you

Anderton and Adlington parishes are next to each other on the ground - a
good example of read across error which needs to be avoided.

Euxton Parish Council have published a recent LCC notice on their
website - http://www.euxtoncouncil.org.uk/news.php?id=83

which refers to PUBLIC FOOTPATHS EUXTON 37 & 38, CHORLEY BOROUGH .

Separately on Chorley Borough Council website, a modification order
https://democracy.chorley.gov.uk/ecSDDisplay.aspx?NAME=SD2280&ID=2280&RPID=6590173
refers

Add to the Definitive Statement for Croston the following:

Restricted Byway 26 from a junction with Back Drinkhouse Lane at SD 4853
1838running in an approximately easterly direction along an enclosed
track to pass through bollards at SD 4854 1838 and continuing to
terminate at SD 4859 1838 at a junctionwith Drinkhouse Road between
properties 17 and 19 Drinkhouse Road.

It seems clear that LCC have no formal nomenclature reference rules, so
the method described by you and your reasoning is that which we in
Lancashire should adopt.

I'd  like to see the data supplied to you made more widely available -
as that public availability was part of my original question. I shall
send to Rob the data I extracted from the data supplied.

Regards
Tony