[Talk-GB] Import UK postcode data?

Russ Phillips Russ at PhillipsUK.org
Wed Oct 2 15:11:31 UTC 2019

OsmAnd is what made me think of it. I'm using that for directions a lot
now, and it's common these days to give a postcode to plug into a sat
nav, but they frequently don't work in OsmAnd.

I was somewhat surprised that it hadn't already been done, and I accept
all the reasons for not doing it.

I'll look into alternatives.

Russ