[Talk-GB] Import UK postcode data?

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 3 23:26:12 UTC 2019

I think you're missing the point. Most contributors believe postcodes on
buildings or property nodes, add quality to the OSM's database, but
object to the import of codepoint as it's just not accurate enough as
stated in this, & numerous other threads.

There's no point in importing to stand alone nodes as deliveries are
destined for buildings. Adding to streets is also pointless for the same
reason plus they can have multiple postcodes.

DaveF