[Talk-GB] Sustrans & OSM

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 9 23:26:43 UTC 2019

I've had the occasional limited discussions on social media. Arguments
against using OSM fall into

1. Claim of no cost to use OS data as it's via local authority
licensing. Unsure if it's all LAs
2. They "wanted to use mapping that had 100% reliable data for the users
benefit."
3. Mild resentment at being informed they may not be using the best
solution.

Can you check if they have a sponsorship agreement with OS?

DaveF