[Talk-GB] TfL cycle data published - proposed conflation process

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 15:38:52 UTC 2019

Martin wrote:
> e.g. JOSM Conflation, Hootenanny, OpenStreetMap Live Conflation

OK, a few I am aware of, one i'm not. Suspect others won't know them all
either. For those interested:

JOSM Conflation:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Plugins/Conflation

Hootenanny:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeaTLxVCFmc

OpenStreetMap Live Conflation:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Richard/diary/368524

As for the proposal, I agree that a slow and steady approach is required.
Although I do think we should set a target date. A date by which we are
happy to start the conflation or have agreed that it is not viable. Would
be a shame to see it just drag out. Happy to help as much as I can to
ensure this.

Best regards,
*Rob*