[Talk-GB] FIXME/fixme/OSm Notes Quarterly Project

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 09:46:11 UTC 2019

Hi everyone

So  far according tothe taginfo script we've managed to ADD 415 fixmes and
remove 84 FIXMEs. I don't have data yet on OSM Notes. Don't know what's
going on here with the increase when the aim of the project is to reduce
the numbers by fixing the issues indicated nad thereby improve the qualit
yof the data.

Should we be converting fixmes to OSM Notes -will this give the occasional
mapper more chance of seeing them and adding detail or fixing them?

Should we be actively dissuading the use of fixmes for the same reason?

Regards

Brian