[Talk-GB] Zebra crossings being lost in iD - how to respond

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:04:26 UTC 2019

On 25/10/2019 11:43, Jez Nicholson wrote:
> +1 for a bot edit

Perhaps Maproulette would be a better option?  Zebra markings would
often be visible on aerial imagery, and a comparison of newer vs older
imagery might allow people to identify recent changes*.

Best Regards,

Andy

* Somewhat offtopic, with almost all of the wood/forest edits I've been
doing recently I've used surveys to confirm which imagery is latest (and
around https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=13/54.2593/-1.2397 it's Maxar
Premium), but using Bing for extra clarity and better alignment, and
also using OS OpenData waterway and road centreline data for alignment.