[Talk-GB] Reference numbers for UK admin areas?

Roland Olbricht roland.olbricht at gmx.de
Wed Oct 30 19:17:31 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'm at the moment writing a documentation for the Overpass API.

> The challenge was to get Overpass to return grit bins in /this /Sutton,
> and not in all places called Sutton.

Coincidentially, I just have translated a section about that type of
question:
https://dev.overpass-api.de/overpass-doc/en/full_data/area.html#per_tag
I'm grateful for the oppurtunity to place this appetizer.

Please feel free to ask any questions. The audience of this
documentation are average mappers, thus all feedback can help to expand
or clarify sections that are incomprehensible.

As this is work in progress, I'm sorry that not yet all cross references
within the documentation work, usually because the referenced content is
not yet translated.

I'm confident to have it complete before the end of the year. I will
make an annoucement when the documentation is referentially complete and
again when it is content complete.

Best regards,

Roland