[Talk-GB] Additional NLS map layers

Michael Booth boothym at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:54:20 UTC 2019

Hi,

Just to let everyone know there are now additional NLS maps available
for use - some detailed ones mostly covering Scotland, but there's also
the 1940-60s National Grid maps covering all of Great Britain.

I got in touch with the NLS after noticing they were available on their
website, they updated the wiki page, and I recently added them to the
editor-layer-index on github.

They are available to select in JOSM but not iD (since they are more
than 20 years old), though the custom imagery urls are available from:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/National_Library_of_Scotland

Cheers