[Talk-GB] Subject: Re: Thomas Cook shops

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Tue Sep 24 13:47:16 UTC 2019

Thomas Cook shops are not vacant. They may not be open to the public
today, but they may well be reopened by a new owner in the future and
that may even be under the Thomas Cook brand if the administrator sells
some or all of them to another company. In the mean time they are still
branded and still a landmark of sorts.

If a shop is emptied or reused by another firm then change that one
otherwise I think we should wait for a while to see what happens.

cheers
Chris Hill (chillly)