[Talk-GB] TfL cycle data published - schema mapping

Martin - CycleStreets list-osm-talk-gb at cyclestreets.net
Sun Sep 29 12:45:26 UTC 2019

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019, Martin - CycleStreets wrote:

> What are people's thoughts about these suggested new tags?

Thanks so much everyone for all the great comments.

I'll be replying on these as soon as I get a chance later this week and
merging the changes in, after a busy week following State of the Map.

(Can't believe I didn't spot the "center" spelling and "mandatory" issue
myself - like the other points these are all definitely changes that should
be made!)

Martin,                     **  CycleStreets - For Cyclists, By Cyclists
Developer, CycleStreets     **  https://www.cyclestreets.net/