[Talk-GB] Rights of way vs. tracks

Edward Catmur ecatmur at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 29 19:30:12 UTC 2019

The documentation is for the general case, where a public bridleway is
physically a bridleway. (There are also private bridleways.) Here you
should tag highway=track horse=designated foot=designated vehicle=private
designation=public_bridleway. You may need to break the track if it
continues with no right of way at some point.