[Talk-GB] Nominatim oddity

Ken Kilfedder spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk
Mon Dec 7 17:34:03 UTC 2020

That's the name in latin for the UK, I think.   Is it under name:la, and do you have your browser set to latin for some reason?

I was able to set Chrome to Latin, and your URL did indeed have "Britanniarum Regnum" for place:country.
But in Firefox, set to English (GB), it just displays as "United Kingdom".

I wonder how many users OSM has in Vatican City?  (Where the ATMs have a Latin option, IIRC)

---
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?spiregrain
spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk