[Talk-GB] Bridleway across field

Mark Lee mark.lee at droveend.com
Tue Dec 8 12:42:13 UTC 2020

Ah sorry, I shall remove it then Robert. I have drawn it freehand based on
what I'd seen on their site as a right of way. Presumably then, if there's
no established path, I can never add it to OSM because the definitive map
is my only source for this information. Even if I walk it and use my GPS
recording, the source of the path is ultimately the definitive map? How
does that work?

Mark