[Talk-GB] Bridleway across field

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 8 13:16:11 UTC 2020

On 08/12/2020 12:42, Mark Lee via Talk-GB wrote:
> Ah sorry, I shall remove it then Robert. I have drawn it freehand based on
> what I'd seen on their site as a right of way. Presumably then, if there's
> no established path, I can never add it to OSM because the definitive map
> is my only source for this information. Even if I walk it and use my GPS
> recording, the source of the path is ultimately the definitive map? How
> does that work?

https://snipboard.io/scrm5R.jpg

There you go, free of any supposed copyright infringement.

FYI Wiltshire Council's Rights of Way Explorer is not the 'definitive
map'. It usually a misnomer. Paths are described with words in a
definitive statement. Their map is a representation of that data. Many
authorities add a caveat clarifying that it's not the authoritative
document.

DaveF
R.jpg
https://snipboard.io/scrm5R.jpg