[Talk-GB] Bridleway across field

nathan case nathancase at outlook.com
Tue Dec 8 15:11:09 UTC 2020

That's a fair viewpoint and I'm open to changing my method.

But what would you suggest in the situation where a PROW runs through a building(s)? Map through it as a fully-fledged footway? Doesn't matter what your abilities are, you won't be able to go through there - well unless you can pass through walls...  At what point does a completely inaccessible, or even re-rerouted path (just not in the PROW data), become disused?

I am interested as a path I recently mapped is a PROW but is very dangerous to cross. It is now marked as disused:highway=path with access=discourged;designated but it is stilla PROW (byway open to all traffic in this case): https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/93427676