[Talk-GB] Tagging of shared use paths

Tony Shield tonyosm9 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:08:40 UTC 2020

/Are there any public cycleways from which pedestrians are actually banned?
/

Unfortunately yes - https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/827379295

Quite clear signage - Mapillary -
https://www.mapillary.com/app/?lat=53.66933432657343&lng=-2.6290113968031967&z=17&pKey=_ir_HmYAIa4H0rnj1JrO8A&focus=photo
//

When I walk there I take my chances on the illegal walking along a
cycleway rather than the 50 mph dual carriageway where it is legal to walk.

Tony Shield - TonyS999

.