[Talk-GB] Tagging of shared use paths

Simon Still simon.still at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:11:06 UTC 2020

> On 10 Dec 2020, at 14:13, John Aldridge <jpsa at cantab.net> wrote:
>
> On 12/10/2020 12:41 PM, Ken Kilfedder wrote:
>> As a break from 'tagging for the renderer', I'd like to see rendering for the tags.
>
> A long standing grump of mine!

And mine.  I think the CycleMap render has a lot of issues with clarity.

(I’ve just gone in and removed a load of sections of road in Lambeth tagged as ‘cycle route’ which have no route markings on the ground, do not form part of the current generation of C or Q routes, nor a numbered London Cycle Network Route (and were not on the LCN maps I have).  Also considering removing some other sections which may have correctly been marked as un-numbered LCN but which are no longer visible on the street in any way - though one does now run through a new Low Traffic Neighbourhood so *would* be a useful route if signed….)