[Talk-GB] House number ranges that are only odd or even

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:52:54 UTC 2020

I use addr:interpolation on single items as in Mat's example, just as
much as on an explicit "interpolation way". It seems to me the concept
is perfectly adaptable. For example, an address-search-engine should
have no trouble digesting these two almost-the-same uses of
addr:interpolation.

Cheers
Dan