[Talk-GB] driveway-becomes-track

ipswichmapper at tutanota.com ipswichmapper at tutanota.com
Sat Dec 12 12:40:46 UTC 2020

Yes, however the reasoning for this is that sometimes someone has drawn every single driveway on a street in a city/town.
Rendering this at low zoom levels would clutter the map. By contrast, tracks are often much more sparsely populated, so they don't clutter the map.

I don't know what the solution to this would be, however.
IpswichMapper--

12 Dec 2020, 12:34 by martin at templot.com: