[Talk-GB] driveway-becomes-track

Martin Wynne martin at templot.com
Sat Dec 12 13:41:50 UTC 2020

On 12/12/2020 13:03, Nick wrote:
> For this particular example it is clearly complex as it was shown as a
> 'permissive' footpath (other non vehicular access was along the
> designated bridleway). As this is in England and given that the driveway
> seems to have just been changed to 'designated', I assume the change
> made to the map allowing 'other access' along the private driveway could
> be contested by the landowner?

Hi Nick,

I'm not clear what you are saying there?

The driveway is a public bridleway which subsequently passes through a
farmyard. The farmer has provided a permissive by-pass footpath for
walkers to avoid the farmyard.

The driveway has been broken into 3 sections and given separate pro-ref
numbers (not by me).

cheers,

Martin.