[Talk-GB] driveway-becomes-track

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Dec 13 11:16:42 UTC 2020

Note that someone who wants to show their map style at OSM website can
be included, though they must sponsor hosting

See https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Featured_tile_layers/Guidelines_for_new_tile_layers

As far as I know, the main blocker seems to be
"Capable of meeting traffic demands. The proposed tile layer server/server farm
must be capable of accepting the traffic volume from the OpenStreetMap website."

ÖPNVKarte is map style that joined recently.

Dec 13, 2020, 12:08 by nick at foresters.org: