[Talk-GB] Mapping a single Royal Mail mailbox with two references

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 14 15:06:37 UTC 2020

The Wiki says,
"Sometimes several post boxes are standing together and can most often be tagged with one single node. If the boxes have different reference numbers this is tagged as ref=12242;23214. You can also use two separate nodes in such cases, which may be more appropriate if the boxes are two separate physical entities. It would also be necessary to use two nodes if the two boxes had different collection times or item restrictions and you wanted to tag these differences."
So, if their type and collection times are the same, I think you can choose to tag 2 separate nodes, or one node with 2 refs, separated by a semi-colon.
Regards,Peter