[Talk-GB] What is needed for something to be classified as a 'cycle route' (London)

Jon Pennycook jon.pennycook at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:06:00 UTC 2020

Outside London, these days I tend to use direction signs or named route
signs (eg named after planets/satellites/dwarf planets in Woking, or
colours in Bracknell, or the "Cycling Discoveries" signs in north
Hampshire) as an indication of an LCN/RCN. In the past, I had looser
criteria, and I sometimes go back and remove LCNs that I added (eg there
are some I added in Wokingham in the expectation that signs would appear,
but they never did).