[Talk-GB] Parallel barriers - unsure about my own edit

Chris Hodges chris at c-hodges.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 20:27:45 UTC 2020

On a bridleway near me, to cross the same fence line, there's a horse
stile that's also a gate (was tagged gate, I've changed to horse_stile
as the gate is locked and of interest mainly to the landowner). I've
seen these called stepover gates; they're to keep out motorbikes. Next
to it is a basic pinch stile formed from the gatepost and another post,
finally a kissing gate.

There's a truly awful photo at https://imgur.com/a/kpAKxIB.

What I've done is to create nodes for the pinch stile and kissing gate,
and connect those with paths (access=foot) to the bridleway.  Spacing is
estimated as it all fits within the GPS error I had.  But I'm not sure.
It's https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/95898653

https://imgur.com/xQgVw6W