[Talk-GB] Tagging of historic 'stink pipes'

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:08:13 UTC 2020

Nice one Ed. Great to get a local civic society interested too. Can't
comment on the tag, but you could also suggest to them: a) an Overpass
Turbo query they could use to generate a map, take a screenshot, and
display on their web site for free (with appropriate attribution), b) add
the photos to Wikimedia Commons and reference them from the OSM nodes.

>From my OpenPlaques work, I'd really love to see more civic and history
societies understanding how easy it is for them to create Open Data.