[Talk-GB] UK street addressing

Peter Neale nealepb at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 20 15:13:11 UTC 2020

Postal Town may be "mandatory", but it is not really needed.
When presenting a parcel at my local post office recently, to be sent by the "signed for" service, they wanted to have the senders address on the reverse, so that it could be used as a return address, in the event of non-delivery.
All I had to (hurriedly) write was the Housenumber and Postcode (no PostalStreet, no PostalDistrict, no PostalTown)
Regards,Peter