[Talk-GB] UK street addressing

Alan Mackie aamackie at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:02:15 UTC 2020

That still doesn't answer the addr: tag question.

I don't think we'd normally expect consumers to need to do such detailed
geometry parsing for address to interpretation.

I think we need a firmer scheme for divisions of privately managed stuff
e.g. business parks apartment 'complexes' and the like would be useful.