[Talk-GB] Slow Ways

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 27 23:11:50 UTC 2020

I used the one on the website: @SlowWaysUK

> One of the FAQs is "Will Slow Ways route information be available
> under a Creative Commons license?", and the answer is "Yes".
>
> https://slowways.uk/frequently-asked-questions/
>
> However, that's not really a helpful answer.

It all seemsĀ  a bit vague. "free to download" rarely means free usage.

Unless it adds more paths which aren't in OS or OSM (I don't think it
will) I'm unsure of its purpose. There are already plenty of routers &
walk recommendation sites. Why does giving them a specific name benefit
users? The expression 'reinventing the wheel' comes to mind. Maybe I'll
be proved wrong.

DaveF